Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Back Up  (Read 2306 times)

vettie

• Global Moderator
  • Moderator in Training
  • Life is norespawn, enjoy this round
    • View Profile
Back Up
« on: December 28, 2012, 10:09:25 AM »
Forums be back up!
Life is no respawn, enjoy this round

Lusankya

• Moderator in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Back Up
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
yarrrrrr matey yarrrrrrrr!

CowCrusher9

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 12:53:02 PM »
So Smaga did you accidentally delete banner_above.php?
I will be on tonight to try and earn some c-bills so I can get those fuzzy dice.

Mooo

Smagaman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 01:03:48 PM »
No, I was much more ambitious the other day.  I was moving the forums over from a Windows server to Linux using the templates and there is some kind of scripting error in the PHP.  It is a case sensitive issue I am sure of it, but I did not have the time to go through each file to find it.  So I have it back on Windows at the moment.  After the new year I am going to try again and move it over to Linux, but I am going to create a second SMF site under Linux first and then export the database under Windows and then reimport it back into Linux.  That should solve the case issue, but I will of course have to load the main background template and the smiley templates again.  The whole reason for this is, the Cache directory is set as full Read/Write, but SMF is having issues caching to it, and that is why the site is slow to load when you first hit it.  I was trying to resolve that problem.

Oh and I should be online tonight too.  I think I might use my Premium time tonight and go crazy and earn Cbills and XP!!!  :) 

Enterprise © Bloc