Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Tis the Season  (Read 2372 times)

vettie

• Global Moderator
  • Moderator in Training
  • Life is norespawn, enjoy this round
    • View Profile
Tis the Season
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
Many of you will be celebrating the Christmas Holiday very soon. Yes, its that  time of year again.

I just wanted to stop a moment and reflect on what an unusual year I have had. Been from the lowest low (I hope to ever see) to back to (almost) my old self. Through it all, I tried to maintain my sense of humour and still be me.

A strong belief in my faith and a few other things have helped me see another season come this way.

While we dont have the snow on the ground (yet), nor the frigid temps (I hope we dont) my humble home is warm and I have food for my table.

I mentioned "a few other things" just above. Yes, I have some real life, face to face friends that are near and dear to me. The kind of people you dont have to ask, they just do. I am in their corner too, should the need arise.

Another big part of that "few other things" is the people of this forum. Tho we come from all walks of life, live in all parts of the world, talk in our own unique way, we all gather around the keyboard and monitor for some good old fashioned (maybe new fashioned?) fun with one another.

Whether this is your religious time of year or not, I reach out to all of you and wish you a great, safe and happy holiday. I hope that each of you and yours are well and i look forward to having another year roll around and seeing what we can get into. Take care all and Happy Holidays.
Life is no respawn, enjoy this round

Ninjawolf

• View Profile
Re: Tis the Season
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
hear hear. and Happy holidays to all of you

PoLaR

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »
Agreed!

It has been a privilege getting to know everyone the past few months! I really hope everyone has a special day tomorrow, you all deserve It.

Vettie, you've been the glue holding us altogether In this age of MWO and gaming, and for that I am grateful. I'm sure I don't have to tell you we are all
along for the ride of life, ups and downs. We all have them. It's also important to know that no matter how you are feeling, you are always In control of you're own mind!!

I hope Mr. Santa Mech brings everyone plenty of fusion reactors, XL engines, heat sincs, lasers and lots of other toys for Christmas!

Night everyone!

Thanks!!

~Tye

D-Day

• Global Moderator
  • Hi mom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 09:10:01 PM »
Merry Christmas Everyone  :)

Enterprise © Bloc