Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: I'm moving  (Read 1736 times)

Lexx

• View Profile
I'm moving
« on: May 03, 2015, 03:33:36 PM »
Due to a death in the extended family, a paid off house in  Winter Park Florida has recently become available. My siblings decided that they want me to move there.

I will probably not actually move until early June, but I will spend the rest of this month packing and getting ready.

I won't have time to be in game as much as I used to. When I actually move in late May or early June, I will most likely be offline completely for a little while.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Lexx
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:36:49 PM by Lexx »

Smagaman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm moving
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 08:08:03 PM »
Sorry to hear about the death Lexx.  Where are you currently living at?  And do your siblings live in Florida too?  What about your job?  Will you be looking for a new one when you move or are you able to continue in your new location?

Lexx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 09:23:50 PM »
It was my bother in law's father that died. His wife died a few months ago and they were very close. I think he is happier now that he gets to be with her again.

I'm in Abingdon Virginia right now.

My oldest sister, older brother, and niece all live in Florida; not far from Winter Park. My cousin and his family live about 2 hours away in Bradenton.

I'm my own boss, so the job isn't really an issue other than building up a new client base.

I will be saving over $200 a month living there, it's almost twice the size of the place I am in now, and also furnished. It should be no problem getting by until I have a steady source of income again.

Lexx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 02:22:20 PM »
I'm about to take my cable modem back to Comcast.

I will be offline until Tuesday the 26th.

CowCrusher9

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 06:58:46 PM »
See you soon Lexx.
Sorry for your loss.

Moo

Enterprise © Bloc