Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: is this a bs article?? if not .......  (Read 1838 times)

candun

• View Profile

PoLaR

Re: is this a bs article?? if not .......
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:16:52 PM »
I thinks its fake. If you look at any other news website, there is nothing about this.

Although I've heard some alarming things recently, as caused when that nuclear reactor was first exposed, such as the water being contaminated, and the death rate of babies on the west coast has risen like crazy in the past year, stuff like that which is apparently true. Which is very scary stuff, but this article seems like bs. If you see the story show up anywhere else then Its possible that its true, but I don't think so Duncan. It's probably just some assholes trying to scare everyone.

D-Day

• Global Moderator
  • Hi mom!
    • View Profile
Re: is this a bs article?? if not .......
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 06:32:15 PM »
I thinks its fake. If you look at any other news website, there is nothing about this.

Although I've heard some alarming things recently, as caused when that nuclear reactor was first exposed, such as the water being contaminated, and the death rate of babies on the west coast has risen like crazy in the past year, stuff like that which is apparently true. Which is very scary stuff, but this article seems like bs. If you see the story show up anywhere else then Its possible that its true, but I don't think so Duncan. It's probably just some assholes trying to scare everyone.

Yeah. Besides, it's been faked before:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp

Enterprise © Bloc