Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Hey guys I need your help  (Read 1326 times)

Vanja

Hey guys I need your help
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:48:31 AM »
Hey BP and old sunder junkies! Haven't played or posted on forums for quite some time, I have been busy with a lot of things and barely had time to read the forums once in a while, I kind of miss the old days.

Anyway, I was so inactive I lost some contacts I made over the years, I was a member of VP(Valaskes Pirates) in NBT, and there I met a guy from Denmark with a nickname [VP]DIAVOLUS or [VP]DIABOLUS, I know he played on sunder also, and was on our D-Days comms on few occasions so some of you might remember him. He was working in the same type of shipping busyness I am right now in, and I would like to contact him, so if you guys have any kind of contact, or know anyone that might have any contact, please share with me, I would appreciate it a lot.

vettie

• Global Moderator
  • Moderator in Training
  • Life is norespawn, enjoy this round
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys I need your help
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »
Hey Vanja - Good to hear from you

Sorry I dont know the guy, but good luck to ya.

Dont be a stranger, come around more often
Life is no respawn, enjoy this round

candun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 03:25:32 PM »
have ya posted at mwo? if he still plays he might see the post there

Vanja

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 05:05:04 PM »
Hey Vettie, thanks, Ill come here more often that's for sure, I am planning to get more active on MWO when I get more free time, and you are my teammates of choice of course, just have to add many of you to friend list.

That's a good Idea cundun, I will make a thread there just for this purpose, I found one relatively old thread though, the OP was trying to gather all of old VP member that now play MWO, but he didn't reply, I also sent private messages to all users of the forums that have a nickname similar to DIAVOLUS :)

Enterprise © Bloc