Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What? Vettie? Really?  (Read 1798 times)

vettie

• Global Moderator
  • Moderator in Training
  • Life is norespawn, enjoy this round
    • View Profile
What? Vettie? Really?
« on: October 02, 2013, 10:39:50 AM »
Ok guys, sorry for the 'away' time from the team.

The Band has been very busy of late, taking 'mini-tours' and playing A LOT.
I round the sound for this band and once in a while get to join in on acoustic and/or rhythm. New learning curve for me, as they are a Heavy Metal Christian based band. All original material, demo album cut, working on the mastering.

Also, a new member has entered. Ms. Paige.

Ms. Paige could be the one, you know, my next ex-wife. We will see how that goes. Ol' Man Vettie is trying to keep his head on with this one. I am too fricking old for bs and I dont need it or want it and wont be around it. Paige is genuine. She is pretty, petite (5'1, 102lbs) and 32yrs old. Yes 32 (and we all know why I am called 'The Old Man', so I dont need the reminder, lol. So far, I can keep the pace, lol and she doesnt  care about the difference. She's sweet, smart, intelligent, pretty, hottt, nice and all that other stuff. She knows, I dont have stacks of money, so that isnt what she is after either. She actually likes me. Crazy, I know.

Well there it is.

I will be trying to scoop some more on line time, but for now, I am just pretty damn busy.
Life is no respawn, enjoy this round

Lusankya

• Moderator in Training
    • View Profile
Re: What? Vettie? Really?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »
Heavy metal christian band, scoring points with the big guy up stairs and getting points taken off at the same time lol ;). I don't know if this is the trend in the US but here in Canada we have a lot more people doing the "common law" thing rather than getting married. Sounds like the old man might need another hip replacement soon with that fire cracker of a woman running around lol :).

PoLaR

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:28:52 PM »
Its good to hear from ya man!

Glad things are going great for you and the band. I laughed out loud when I read "Could be my next ex-wife" haha, but seriously, good for you Vettie. You deserve to have great things to happen as you are a very kind person and always put others first. I really hope things work out with this new girl, I'm sure I don't need to tell ya how rare It is to find a girl that fits just the right way.

Whenever you get some time to come on some night we'll all be ready to blow shit up with ya! Until then, keep your eyes on the prize!

D-Day

• Global Moderator
  • Hi mom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 07:11:19 PM »
Hi Chief. Good to see you on-line.  :)

StrataDragoon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 09:22:18 PM »
he still got it ;)

CowCrusher9

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »
he still got it ;)

It's the Rock Star vibe he has. He just can't shake it.

Enterprise © Bloc