Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Hey Honey ,I'm home !  (Read 1793 times)

Bazz Bashem

• View Profile
Hey Honey ,I'm home !
« on: July 03, 2019, 12:03:10 AM »
 G'day one and all,just thought I'd touch base & see howya all doing,and of cause to see what's new in the mechwarrior universe.My situation hasn't changed,so still on satnet & playing on a PS4,but not online. :(
So how are you doing vettie,Smaga,D Day & all ? 

Regards Bazz
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:06:16 AM by Bazz Bashem »
"Don't worry about the future...it's already tomorrow in Australia!"

D-Day

• Global Moderator
  • Hi mom!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Honey ,I'm home !
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 06:44:39 PM »
G'day one and all,just thought I'd touch base & see howya all doing,and of cause to see what's new in the mechwarrior universe.My situation hasn't changed,so still on satnet & playing on a PS4,but not online. :(
So how are you doing vettie,Smaga,D Day & all ? 

Regards Bazz

Hi Baz.   :)

Smagaman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 09:34:57 AM »
Welcome Bazz.  You need to get your internet figured out so you can join us and watch D-Day shoot into a mob a mechs and still miss them all!!!  It is a special skill that D-Day has.  And that is even with Streak SRMS!!!  :P

D-Day

• Global Moderator
  • Hi mom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 08:04:20 PM »
Welcome Bazz.  You need to get your internet figured out so you can join us and watch D-Day shoot into a mob a mechs and still miss them all!!!  It is a special skill that D-Day has.  And that is even with Streak SRMS!!!  :P

I'll have you know, I miss all mechs, not just  mechs that are in a mob. Unless you're on my team, then I'll hit ya.  :o

Bazz Bashem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 01:06:48 AM »
 G'day one & all!
hiya Smaga...D-Day how the bloody hell are you mate ?,I don't believe that D-Day has trouble hitting his targets...it must be a clever hack or something that makes his opponents invulnerable,just so you think he can't the side of a barn. ;)
 Jeez Smaga I really wish there was a simple solution to my slow Internet,but living off the grid as I do,a satellite connection is my only option.What bugs me is I live about 2hrs from Canberra (Australian's national capital) where I could have a 5G fibre connection.The phone company has recently errected a moble phone tower in my area,so at least I now have use of my phone,I still have to go outside & find the sweet spot to get reception but that is easier than having to jump in my car & head towards the local town untill I get a signal.

Regards Bazz   
"Don't worry about the future...it's already tomorrow in Australia!"

Enterprise © Bloc