General Category > Technical Discussion

keeps coming up...

(1/2) > >>

SPARTAKYS:
Losing not only my ability to play but also my mind over this issue.
What happens when you all hear me swear is that my controls (mouse fire #1-#2, mouse aim, mouse zoom) freeze in the middle of a fight.
I thought of posting here the recurrent status of the repair tool just for the kicks.
Its a one-drop game as it is now, having to restart client EVERY drop to get any stability.
<S>

Lusankya:
What kind of mouse are you using Sparty? Did you recently update drivers for the mouse? Are you using software to set up your mouse (I'm using Logitech's Setpoint for instance).

SPARTAKYS:
yup
logitec set_point etc all updated, thxs
http://the-gadgeteer.com/2006/12/18/logitech_mx_revolution_cordless_laser_mouse/
still having issues at this moment, thus not in-game >:(
<S>

Lusankya:
Which model of mouse do you have? I'm just using a generic Logitech mouse and have had no problems at all with it. Maybe the mouse itself is crapping the bed. Are you running the game as an administrator (right clicking and then selecting run as admin)? You might want to try sending MWO support an e-mail detailing what is happening and when it started happening. Did it just start happening in the last little while?

vettie:
I know you know this and probably tried it but....

check the batteries? freshness is good

also, the usb 'receiver' for wireless. shut down your pc. remove the usb receiver. use alcohol to clean the connection 'fingers' and the actual usb slot on your pc. also when you put it back in, try a different usb slot.

worth a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version